Receive a DOT Physical from the Physicians at Vital Urgent Care – the Preferred Medical Clinic in the Newport Coast, CA, Area
If you are a commercial vehicle driver that needs a DOT physical to retain their CDL in the Newport Coast, California, area, turn to the medical professionals at Vital Urgent Care. Our physicians are Yale-trained and will perform all the necessary tests and exams you need to update your DOT medical certificate. This includes a thorough physical exam, as well as an evaluation of your hearing, vision, heart rate, and blood pressure.
In order to help make your DOT physical as stress-free as possible, we recommend that you prepare for your examination at our facility near the Newport Coast area. Some of the ways you can do this include:
- Printing out and completing the “driver information” section of DOT physical medical examination report form which will be reviewed by our physicians to ensure that the information is accurate and you are cleared for your CDL medical card
- Preparing a list of questions or concerns you may have during your DOT physical about receiving your updated CDL medical card
- Scheduling an appointment online using our convenient ZipPass check-in system, which allows you to select the next available date and time that best fits into your schedule
- Drivers with heart-related issues, please bring along a letter from your primary heart specialist that outlines your history and indicates that you are safe to drive a DOT vehicle
- For drivers with seeing or hearing impairment, please bring along your glasses, contacts, or hearing aids, as you will be required to pass a hearing and vision test
To learn more about receiving a DOT physical from the Board-Certified physicians at Vital Urgent Care, contact us today. Our state-of-the-art facility, which is conveniently located near the Newport Coast, CA, area, is open 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and on weekends from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.