Occupational Medicine Services Provided to Residents of Newport Coast, CA
For convenient occupational medicine treatment just down the road from Newport Coast, California, turn to Vital Urgent Care. Our walk-in clinic makes it easy for you or your employees to receive the occupational health services they need at a time that is convenient for them, because no appointment is required and our facility is open seven days a week, with extended hours into the evening on weekdays.
Part of our occupational medicine services include pre-employment drugs screenings for a variety of industries, including 12 drug panel tests for only $30 that screens for amphetamines, cocaine, marijuana, methamphetamines, opiates, and more. We follow a precise protocol for internal collection and chain of custody procedures to protect the integrity of each drug test specimen, and specimen results are analyzed and confirmed by a certified laboratory.
Additional occupational medicine services that we provide on a walk-in basis at our facility near new Newport Coast include:
- Department of Transportation (DOT) commercial driver’s license physicals
- Evaluation and treatment of work-place injuries or illnesses
- Physicals and diagnoses that comply with employer’s return-to-work and modified work guidelines
- Low cost immunizations, including flu, pertussis, hepatitis, and tetanus
- Employee Wellness services, including nutritional counseling, psychological counseling, stress management, and chronic pain management
- Referrals to physical therapists and other specialists
- And more
For more information on the occupational medicine treatments we can provide to residents of Newport Coast, CA, contact Vital Urgent Care today, stop by our clinic, or schedule yourself in the next available appointment time using our online ZipPASS system.