Modern, Reliable Urgent Care Center Serving Residents in the Irvine, CA, Area
Do you require affordable treatment from medical experts at an urgent care center in the Irvine, California, area? If so, turn to the friendly and knowledgeable health care professionals at Vital Urgent Care. Our skilled physicians and owners are Yale-trained, Board Certified in Internal Medicine, and specialize in treating non-life threatening medical emergencies.
Some of the most common ailments we treat at our urgent care center in the Irvine area include:
- Physical injuries – Vital Urgent Care’s physicians can treat fractures, sprains and strains, minor burns, abrasions, and neck- or back-related injuries.
- Illnesses – Our health care experts can help patients recover from bronchitis, laryngitis, influenza (flu) including stomach flu, strep throat, and respiratory or sinus infections among others.
- Skin-related problems – We have the ability to treat acne, sunburn, poison ivy rashes, animal or insect bites, dry skin, psoriasis, and even eczema.
- Minor injuries requiring procedures – At our urgent care center, we can stitch cuts or gashes and perform splinter, skin lesion, and wart removal.
- Other maladies – Some of the other medical problems our physicians treat include STDs, hemorrhoids, ringworm, bladder infections, and seasonal allergies.
No matter what your affliction, we strive to provide you with fast and friendly service designed to get you treated and back to your daily regimen as soon as possible. To help decrease the time you spend at our facility, we have onsite lab testing, medication dispensing, and digital X-rays. Our lab technicians work hard to make sure your results are made available as soon as possible to provide much-needed peace of mind, and to get you jump started on the road to recovery.
To learn more about the expedient services of our urgent care center, or the medical conditions we treat for Irvine, CA residents, contact Vital Urgent Care today. Our facility is open Monday through Friday from 8am-8pm and on weekends from 9am-5pm. Walk-in patients are welcome, but for added convenience, check in online using our ZipPASS system to schedule an appointment in the next available time slot that works the best for you.