Urgent Care Locations Conveniently Available for Patients in the Irvine, CA Area
Vital Urgent Care is one of the top locations in the Irvine, California area to receive treatment for non-life threatening medical conditions. Our staff features Yale-trained and Board Certified physicians, highly qualified physician’s assistants, and friendly office representatives that all strive to ensure you receive prompt, affordable treatment when you visit our office.
In addition to Vital Urgent Care’s dedicated staff, our state-of-the-art health care facility offers patients several benefits that other urgent care locations in the Irvine, CA area cannot, including:
- Convenience – Our facility allows you to walk right in and immediately have access to on-site physicians, a medical lab, and X-ray machine without the lengthy waits associated with emergency rooms.
- Affordability – A visit to our office typically costs less than the average trip to the ER, and we have set prices so there are no surprises on your bill. Additionally, we are one of the few immediate care providers that will treat patients with no insurance.
- Availability – Unlike some other urgent care locations, we proudly keep extended office hours into the evenings on weekdays from 8am-8pm Monday through Friday and are even open on weekends from 9am-5pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- Flexibility – In addition to treating non-life threatening ailments, we also can perform annual physicals, health screenings, and sports physicals, and we also offer many occupational medicine services.
- Comfort – Vital Urgent Care’s waiting room is modern, clean, and features free Wi-Fi and reading materials to help you feel relaxed before your scheduled appointment.
To learn more about how we set ourselves apart from other urgent care locations in the Irvine, CA area, contact Vital Urgent Care today. If you are planning on a visit sometime soon, feel free to schedule an appointment online for the next available time slot that is convenient for you using our ZipPASS system. For additional expedience, feel free to fill out new patient registration paperwork before your visit, which can be found in the Patient Area tab on our website.