Fast, Friendly and Affordable
At Vital Urgent Care we believe great healthcare should be “user friendly”, accessible and affordable. For your convenience, we participate in most common insurance plans and will bill your carrier as a courtesy. All copayments and deductibles are payable at time of service. For your convenience we accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Current Accepted Insurance Plans Include
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Shield of California
- CalOptima (through Monarch HMO)
- First Health
- Great West/One Plan
- Health Net
- United Health Care
- Monarch Healthcare HMO – No referral needed for urgent care visits!
- Workers Compensation
- Out of state plans, travel and student insurance and other non-contracted plans will be handled as self-pay and we will happily provide any paperwork required for your reimbursement.
No Insurance, No Problem… and No Surprises!
At Vital Urgent Care we’re aware that nearly one in four local residents is not covered by health insurance, so we’ve taken great care to create a self-pay fee schedule that is among the most affordable in Orange County. We practice “No Surprises Pricing” so you’ll always know what something will cost ahead of time, instead of getting a nasty surprise at check out! Our self-pay services feature:
- Affordable flat rate physician consultations with the same high level of care for all patients.
- Affordable on-site medical and diagnostic services including x-ray, lab tests and immunizations.
- Incredibly low price on-site medication dispensing for added convenience and savings.
At Vital Urgent Care great healthcare is convenient and affordable for everyone!