A Full Service Occupational Medicine Facility
Vital Urgent Care offers a range of competitively priced Occupational Medicine & Workers Compensation programs and services designed to help your employees get healthy, stay healthy and feel like they’re receiving the care and attention they deserve.
We make you look good by helping your employees feel good. We offer an array of employer/employee health services delivered at an upscale state-of-the-art facility that meets the needs of your organization regardless of size.
- Convenient centralized location with ample free walk-up parking.
- Within minutes of Irvine, Tustin, Costa Mesa, Fountain Valley & Huntington Beach.
- Convenient access to care, 7 days a week.
- Immediate access to on-site Physician, Lab and X-ray for prompt results and treatment.
- “Best practices” treatment guidelines for the care and treatment of occupational injuries.
- Injury prevention education and consultation for management and staff.
- Evaluation and Treatment of Work-related Injuries and Illnesses.
- On-site Radiology and Lab services.
- Referrals to Physical Therapy and Specialist care.
- Compliance with employer’s return-to-work and modified work guidelines.
- Occupational Examinations and Screenings.
- Dept of Transportation (DOT) Commercial Driver License Physicals.
- Employee Wellness services including; Nutritional Counseling for Weight Loss, Diabetes and Hypertension. Psychological Counseling and support for Sleep Disorders,
- Stress Management, Anxiety and Chronic Pain Management.
- Low cost Immunization Clinics (Flu, Pertussis, Hepatitis, Tetanus, etc.)
Employee drug screening has become a mainstay of the qualification process for new employees, as well as on an ongoing basis for a number of regulated industries. Vital Urgent Care provides high level, regulatory-compliant substance abuse testing services to meet the needs of your business.
The need for performing to the highest internal quality standards cannot be understated. With individuals’ employment status and corporate clients’ regulatory compliance on the line, it is essential to choose a substance abuse test provider that understands and performs to this level of excellence.
We employ the strictest safeguards to ensure reliability of test results:
- Urine Drug Test specimens and results are analyzed and confirmed by a certified laboratory.
- Precise internal collection and chain of custody procedures are followed to ensure specimen integrity.
Are You Paying more than $30 for Your Employee Drug Tests? Why?!
Get amazing customer service, 7 day a week convenience, instant negative results and 24-48 hour reference laboratory confirmed positive results for half of what you’re paying now.
Twelve Drug Panel – $30
Twelve Drug Panel (Not for Federal/DOT Use)
- Amphetamines (Stimulant: Adderall, Dexadrine, Ritalin)
- Barbiturates (tranquilizer/sedative)
- Benzodiazepines (Sedatives: Valium, Xanax, Klonopin, Paxil)
- Cocaine Metabolite
- Marijuana Metabolite
- Methadone (synthetic opiate)
- Methamphetamine (“Speed”, “Crystal Meth”)
- Opiates (Opium, Heroin, Codeine)
- Phencyclidine (PCP, “Angel Dust”)
- Propoxyphene (Darvon)
- Oxycodone (OxyContin, Hydrocodone, Vicodin, Percocet)
- Tricyclic Antidepressants
Get a detailed quote for your business and start saving money today!
Call or email us today
Claudio Varga, Director of Operations
Tel (949) 200-1655